- All players must have a valid sports physical within the last calendar year. You can download a physical form from http://www.mpssaa.org/assets/1/6/Physical_Evaluation_Form.pdf
- All paperwork must be completed prior to August 12. This includes the above physical and any emergency contact information, permission forms, parents contracts etc. These forms can be filled out during registration on 8/10 or 8/11. We have also been handing these out at lifting.
- Registration is on Monday August 10 from 4-8 and August 11 from 9-3.
- Equipment handout will take place on August 11 from 4-6. We will be testing our lifts during that time as well.
- Practice starts on August 12, 2015. It runs from 4-7pm.
- There is a parents meeting at school on 8/13 at 7:15 at school. Please try to attend.
- Practice during the school year will go from 3:30-6:00 every day except for game days. We will hold study hall and weight lifting between the end of school and the start of practice.
- Practice attendance is mandatory. Please try to avoid scheduling doctors appointments or vacations during practice hours if possible.
- Any player that requires the use an inhaler or Epi pen must bring a backup to be stored in the team medkit for emergency use.
I'm also still in need of parent volunteers for working the chain gang, stats and concession sales. If you can help out with any of these, please let me know.